- Planning and Building Control
- Search for planning applications
- Do I need planning permission?
- Making a planning application
- Planning committee meetings
- Building Control
- Planning policy
- Planning enforcement
- Applications, decisions and appeals
- Rail Freight Interchange
- Contacting the planning department
Search for Planning Applications
Please do not click the 'Back' button on your browser or refresh anypage while this message is displayed.
The Application Reference Number should be entered in the format 5/0000/0000 and the Planning Portal Reference in the format PP-00000000.
When searching on an address or street name, a wildcard such a * should be entered either side of the search criteria, e.g. *24 London Road* or *London Road*. The same applies with Applicant and Agent searches.
All dates should be entered in the following format (dd/mm/yyyy).